Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yadistry Pavilions /Outdoor Kitchen Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yadistry Pavilions /Outdoor Kitchen Ideas

Struggling with my HOA; Might be able to get a thumbs up on a Yardistry 10x10 Pavilion...(https://www.yardistrystructures.com/...an-gazebo-kit/)

Not really a " Handy Man" so a kit answers the mail for a project that I can do

GAS/MCS will be mitigated with the pending purchase of a Pitts by JJ (20x42 UR or sim) and the pavilion will give it the TLC it deserves....the Pavilion allows for the creation of my Outdoor Kitchen and stops me form dragging gear out of the garage!

Currently run
    • Okie Joe Long Horn
    • Camp Chef Gridle
    • Cajun Bayou Fryer (Low Country Boils & Turkeys)

Anyone have personal experience? Rviews/Buyers remorse with this type of pavilion?
    Other ideas for creating shelter on a slate patio?

Thanks to all...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bad Hat BBQ; May 5, 2022, 07:43 PM. Reason: So, we know have approval from the HOA, pic is of my patio. 10x2 are the internal measurements. Summer is starting to shape up nicley!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DFA536C5-4971-4950-86A0-C64FDAA62707.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	1146828

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the 10 x 12. Love it. I put brick down. I do not live in a windy area so nothing is bolted down. Those are two large uprights, a Santa Maria, a 4 burner Blackstone and a cambro with room to sit and work. I wanted the roof you posted, but am happy I listened to my wife and bought the two sided roof. It makes exhaust (with help of a fan) much better. You do need a few folks to help hoist the roof up while - in this case my wife - bolts thing in.
      Last edited by tbob4; December 22, 2021, 10:36 PM.

• Bad Hat BBQ
      Bad Hat BBQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Very Cool Space...appreciate the input
      Your pic is exactly what I was envisioning...thank you

Wind may be an issue. A tiered roof may be nice.

Comment

I have a 8 x 14 and I wish it was more like 14 x 20. My advice would be to plan carefully with scaled dimensions on graph paper.

Comment

• tbob4
        tbob4 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really good advice! I DO wish I had a wee bit more space. My wife is really glad with the one I got. Two reasons - I can’t fit any more BBQ’s in it and she laid down the brick floor. By the time she was done she wasn’t too happy with me.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here