Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor kitchen area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor kitchen area

This year has brought many of the hopeful upgrades to our back patio. We had a block planter box that was about 2 foot high wall, about 14 foot long and 2 1/2 to 3 feet deep. My wife over the past few years has been digging some of the dirt out, plus friends getting free dirt. Next a few friends helped by taking the wall down and away for us. Next we we had that concrete poured, which allowed our side by side refrigerator to swing over. Added our hot/cold sink that is plumbed back into the house drain, this week my stainless storage cabinet showed up. Had three electric boxes of 4 outlets a piece added. We are still adding a small freezer out here, putting a portable ice maker on top of the freezer in the right corner of this photo, adding a cheap tv, and if the stars align, we will maybe even get a hard top built over it attached to house slanted away. But, here is the progress. Until we get our hard top, everything has covers.

Click image for larger version  Name:	9CB1AB98-FD09-418F-8FB9-9A38424FFB2A.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	4.30 MB ID:	1046304
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; June 16, 2021, 10:53 AM.

Nice work! This looks great!

Keep up the good work. Must be nice to have a fridge out there.

Comment

Wonderful! You are going to have such a wonderful time out there this summer.

Your neighbors are in for some yummy treats.

Comment

Looking good Richard! You will be the envy of the neighborhood...and The Pit.

Comment

Nice fridge. Where did you get it?

Comment

• Richard Chrz
            Richard Chrz commented
            Editing a comment
            A friend gave it to us, it was inside a subway sandwich shop. I can look up the manufacturer if you would like. It is definitely commercial quality.

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            That's okay, I have a set of fridges in my outdoor kitchen already. Hopefully, they will last for years even though they aren't commercial. But I could see upgrading to something like yours once these ones stop kicking.

How about a video tour?
          Looking good in the neighborhood.

Comment

Very nice! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Nicely done Richard. Lookin' forward to more photos as things progress.

Comment

Looking great Richard! That should make for a very enjoyable summer in the backyard!

Comment

Nice set up. That sink out there will be so handy.

Comment

I totally missed this post. What an excellent start to the Fairchild Outdoor Kitchen!! Looking forward to your next upgrade and let's see that new sign hanging there soon !!!

Comment

• Panhead John
                      Panhead John commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Along with a shelf for your cooking trophies.

I also missed this earlier. It's looking really good. I had a mental dalliance with the idea of putting a mini-fridge under one end of the 4 foot sink cabinet I'm building when I saw them displayed at Home Depot, but decided the money would be better spent elsewhere for the time being.

Comment

Very nice! I especially like the two bowls for the dogs - everyone's welcome

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Woof!
                        Wagwagwagwag!

• Richard Chrz
                        Richard Chrz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        One of the two labs that accepts me despite some of my bad behaviors, does not allow me into his area, without his approval, and supervision.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here