Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OG has joined the PARTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OG has joined the PARTY

The Grilla OG is now officially part of the cooking arsenal. Probably won’t be able to use it for a week or so but it’s set up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3074BACC-2321-47C2-8ABB-80D0200CCCD0.jpeg
Views:	304
Size:	257.0 KB
ID:	1041622

Nice!

Comment

Let us see the products when you fire it up.

Comment

Congrats. Lookin' forward to photos of yur first cook.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Looking very nice

Comment

Looks like it fits in well!!

Comment

Looks great in that spot. Congrats!

Comment

Yup, looks like it belongs,

Comment

Looks like it fit right in! Have fun cooking.

Comment

Gorilla OG Marijuana Strain Information | Leafly

Comment

• fracmeister
                        fracmeister commented
                        Editing a comment
                        googling Grilla OG

Nice setup!

Comment

Excellent!

where did you get the chair? Is it wood or composite? Looking for some of those.

Comment

ssandy_561 that is looking great!

I think you may have told us before during your kitchen build, but how do you cover the grills, especially the flat top? Or do you? If I do something like this for my Camp Chef FTG900 and SNS Kamado, my main concern is the flat top - I can't just leave it exposed to the elements, or it will end up covered in rust, bird crap, pollen and tree sap. And I really don't want to have water coming into the top vent of the kamado every time it rains as well. I can put a pipe on the back for an umbrella (or two), but unless I cut own the grill covers I have for the two grills, and restitch them to be short, not sure how I cover them if I build them in.

Comment

• ssandy_561
                          ssandy_561 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I keep the Weber Kettle "naked". I've never got water in it. I have a stainless steel cover for the griddle I had fabricated when I had some one fabricate the top for my outdoor kitchen. You can see it in the original post of the build for my outdoor kitchen post #14

I started planning a outdoor cooking center months ago and I finally finished it this past week. It was fulfilling project and I am so happy on how it turned out. Are there things I would have done different? Yup Were there a couple hundred + curse words said over the last two months? Yes there was! Were there a few

• Dan Deter
                          Dan Deter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          nice

• jfmorris
                          jfmorris commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ssandy_561 thanks - that answers some questions. I may have to see about a stainless cover for the Camp Chef FTG900 - someone on Etsy was selling one a year ago when I first got that cooker. Yep - just checked and it can be had for $185. Might work fine, but I might also have to put something heavy on it to keep it from blowing off in a storm.

Welcome to the Jungle.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here