Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New prep/storage cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New prep/storage cart

Click image for larger version  Name:	E3EE6CED-17FD-4E14-BA95-576E76B792AF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.84 MB ID:	1032211Click image for larger version  Name:	C9B09243-2D67-4E24-AF11-31407F5BFE26.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.06 MB ID:	1032210Click image for larger version  Name:	6D69A150-E916-4C15-873C-9CD3E3D1F240.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.71 MB ID:	1032209 I just finished assembling a new prep/storage cart for my outdoor "kitchen". I keep all my cookers in my garage and roll the one I want to use out to the edge of the garage to cook. I had been using a cheap plastic 24X48 folding table from Target as my prep table. First, no storage space with that. Second, the plastic top was impossible to clean. I needed an upgrade badly so I got this at Walmart.

Obviously from the photo you see it is a Blackstone product. Incredibly well packaged and the box weighed a ton. No dents or scratches upon unpacking. The pile of packing material left behind was huge! A trip to the city refuse dump for that.

Assembly was, in a few words, a bitch for one person. I needed at least one extra arm that was about 12” longer. After installing what seemed like 1,000 screws, the thing is really solid. No missing pieces or fasteners, and all the holes lined up perfectly. So far I am very impressed with it.

Yeah, that bottle opener looks intimidating.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

The paper towel holder is brilliant!

Comment

Nice! I kept looking for the knobs to turn the burners on!

Comment

Wow. This looks great. Did you look at any alternatives? I see it is $250 at Walmart. The Blackstone website does not have any pricing but I assume you also got a griddle attachment.

And just bought a $20 plastic storage bin from Walmart last week for mobile storage. It works great for now but I could see this as an upgrade down the road.

The smoke and grease from the MB was getting all over the stuff I was storing so thought it best to store it in a mobile set of drawers.
            Last edited by STEbbq; May 17, 2021, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              So it must have been cheaper than $250 then? And not available at my local WMT?

• Jfrosty27
              Jfrosty27 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope. $247. Picked it up at the Walmart just down the street. Well worth it in my opinion.

• STEbbq
              STEbbq commented
              Editing a comment
              Definitely looks awesome.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here