Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drawers, cabinet, fridge, ice maker..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawers, cabinet, fridge, ice maker..

Working on outdoor kitchen design for new house... I've done lots of research (mostly here!) on the actual cooking equipment but now need to figure out other pieces. Seems like a bunch of the luxury grill manufacturers also make cabinetry and refrigeration - bbqguys has a big selection, dcs, lynx, hestan, etc.. I do want storage to be weatherproof but otherwise not super picky. Anyone have brand recommendations (positive or negative)?

I bought my doors and drawers from BBQ guys. They are really nice, flanged, and were packed well. The drawer insert I used was nice, the drawers were inside inside of a metal "can", so they are not exposed to the dust inside the island.

Comment

I've been eyeing the SS doors and drawers on ebay. They are considerably less expensive than what you find on BBQ Guys..

Comment

• bten
        bten commented
        Editing a comment
        The ones from BBQ guys are made in the US. Take a close look at the flange around the doors/drawers. Some are "boxed" and some are just a flat piece. Some times, this can make a difference, depending on the design of your outdoor kitchen. The ones I got from BBQ quys were also double wall.

That is very helpful - thank you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here