Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilling Gear Storage Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilling Gear Storage Box

Anybody have any experience with this? http://www.nibblemethis.com/2015/07/...-gear-box.html

I may have to buy this. Pretty dang awesome.

Comment

• Dr ROK
      Dr ROK commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like it would be one heck of a storage/transport system.

That's great, I have a plastic bin that I keep most of my stuff in on the counter, which is not the ideal location. Doing something like this is a good idea and lets me wheel it outside.

Now if I could find a table that I could keep outside...

Comment

this is amazing. thank you for sharing... ordered!!!

dont know if this is common among other BBQ enthusiasts but i always notice how the lady(or man) of the house hates the BBQ gear clutter but never complains about the food?

Comment

I use a cheap plastic tote to store small wood chunks. For my BBQ tools, they stay inside in a special drawer that my dear wife set up just for them. My thermometers, my rubs, my BBQ Dragon, lighter cubes, my box of gloves- all of it has its own whole cabinet drawer. But this kind of waterproof toolbox sure would be the next best thing to an inside tool haven. I came from the construction and drywall world, so I have plenty experience with these boxes and they are fantastic boxes. They hold up well being heaved in & out of trailers and truck beds for years (within reason), so if you use them gently in BBQ land they would last until ice cracked them and sunlight rotted the plastic...a long time!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here