Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool BBQ Food Trays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool BBQ Food Trays

The oldest kid and his girlfriend got these for me for Christmas. They are pretty cool. Two trays, one for prep and one for taking off the grill and serving. The red one is intended for prep and the black one for finished meat. In the bottom pic you see how much food they can hold and then nested together.

I think they got them at Williams-Sonoma ..... they said they were tired of Stacy complaining about me stealing her cookie sheets LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	B012AB77-8925-4CC2-95B2-2F581FD857DA.jpeg
Views:	175
Size:	253.4 KB
ID:	985770
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8BE9A3B1-B379-4334-9A4E-435575A7E380.jpeg
Views:	175
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	985771

Those are pretty cool. I too am guilty of stealing the cookie sheets.

Comment

• Argoboy
      Argoboy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have my own cookie sheet. No more stealing.

I also use cookie sheets, but they are mine and I don't complain.

Comment

...That might explain why I got food trays from the better half this Christmas.... 🤔

Comment

- Very thoughtful oldest child.
        - I stay out of that place my wife calls HER kitchen. Nothing ever works out for me when I try to liberate any of her toy's.
        - I too have bought a few tray's and pizza pans but amazingly they disappear from my stash and end up in HER kitchen. Can't win for losing.
        - So I just go to the old stanby of "Rule 1 Of The Salt Mines". Whatever makes her happy tickles me to death.

Comment

I have a few half and a few quarter sheet pans that are mine. I just keep them on the top shelf in the pantry so I can rest assure my wife won't bother them.

I do like

Comment

Oh man! They hold two wacks of Wibs! I started to shiver when I saw that & my timber’s rattled. Really cool trays.
            Last edited by FireMan; February 7, 2021, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here