Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone Serve and Store Prep Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone Serve and Store Prep Cart

Check out this new Blackstone portable Serve and Store Prep Cart.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210124-140413_Nova Launcher.jpg
Views:	1195
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	979661

Stop it! Stop posting stuff that makes me spend money! LOL!

Comment

Pretty cool product if you’re a camper. I’m not but I do have the 17” Adventure Ready griddle. But for a guy that works for Blackstone, he really did a lousy job demoing it.

Comment

I wonder if the 22" would fit on that side table like his 17" does without getting too close to the table? I have my eye on the 22" for the cabin. I could possibly see getting this for it.

Comment

If I needed atravel station that would be it.

Comment

He mentions in the comments that Blackstone is also coming out with a larger one designed for home use in the backyard.

Comment

• Attjack
              Attjack commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I just skimmed the video while watching the game.

• surfdog
              surfdog commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be the one I’d want.

Interesting and want to learn more.

Comment

I saw this and thought it would be perfect for camping with the scouts and my family. The price point maybe a little higher than other camp kitchens, but the way it folds up and packs away maybe one of the better designs i have seen so might be worth it.

Comment

Pretty cool. Be interested to see if the bigger on is a little taller, this one seems a little low for seriously doing prep on (although not a problem if you're using it as a portable to take camping, etc).

Comment

It's $247 at Walmart

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here