Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stainless Steel Cart Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stainless Steel Cart Recommendations

I bought a new commercial meat slicer and I need to buy a cart to put it on. Does anyone have a cart they recommend?
    Minimum width is 18 inches.
    Thanks

In the trade they are called equipment stands. I got one for my vacuum sealer from Webstaurantstore.com. Here is a link to their selection:

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/144...uipment-stands

This is the one I got, it's the smallest one and meets your minimum. BTW, it works out great. We are able to store it off to the side and wheel it front and centre when we want to use it. The sealer is heavier than sin, so lifting isn't really an option. We keep our bags on the bottom shelf.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/reg...0ES2424GC.html

Comment

• Randy-Phx
      Randy-Phx commented
      Editing a comment
      I was a little concerned when I read the table was only 24” tall. Way too convenient for my black lab Rosie. I did find a table that I can add wheels to that raises the top shelf to 28 inches.
      Thanks for the quick response. We found a spot on the counter for our vacuum sealer, and you’re right, it’s a beast. The slicer weighs about the same but is much bulkier.

• ComfortablyNumb
      ComfortablyNumb commented
      Editing a comment
      Randy-Phx Mine is a perfect height for the sealer. I thought it would be a bit low for a slicer, not for a dog but the operator. I included the entire selection so you could search. There was a filter for height. Glad you found something that works for you.

I have a 24x30 table with casters and a 18x60 table from Webstaurantstore.com and I too can attest to the quality.
    I use the table with casters to move meat and stuff around outside because I use a walker to get around. Also works great in the house when I have a pot luck for extra space for food.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here