Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FlatIron Pepper Grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlatIron Pepper Grinder

Got an email for this today. Thought it was kind of neat and at $12.95, reasonable. It comes with it's own bottle but I like the idea it fits their jars. Screw it on and grind away. Mini-MCS satisfied.

After much development, it's finally here! Our chile pepper grinder is specifically designed to chop up chile flakes. Unlike most other grinders which work by crushing, this grinder has rotating metal blades which create an even, finely cut mixture which is perfect for your recipes. Note: Peppercorns, salt or anything

The grinder is not optional in my opinion. Totally enhances the utility of the flakes.

Comment

That's a nice tip. I've a growing collection of grinders and use them for lots of stuff - what a great way to enhance a spice!

Comment

Looks great. I've never used Flatiron Pepper products. All the choices seem pretty hot and spicy, though. Fine for me, but not so fine for hubby. Jalapeno heat is about all that he is interested in. That Hatch Chile blend looks intriguing though.

Kathryn

Comment

Jealous....looked for Flatiron pepper products up here, another thing unavailable. even on Amazon.

Comment

Thanks, what a great score, just ordered up the grinder and some pepper flakes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here