Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food Temp Magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food Temp Magnet

Hi- I'm looking to get my dad a Thermapen MK4 for Father's Day, and I'd like to send him the AmazingRibs food magnet that comes with the Pitmaster Club as well. Looks like the magnets are sold out on Amazon. Any other way I can order one?

Welcome to The Pit. Sorry, but I don't know of another way to get the magnet.

Comment

I noticed the Meathead knives were similarly out of stock at Amazon. I'd be curious if they can be found elsewhere too.

Comment

Any chance he'd like a membership? If you were to gift him a membership he'd get one. Although gifting memberships is not without its minor nuisance of who pays for the renewals, updating the card on file, etc. I will check into how to get you one if a membership isn't something he'd use.

Comment

Just a note that Thermoworks, the maker of MK4, strongly recommends you do NOT buy their products off Amazon. This is off Thermoworks.com:

"Warning regarding ThermoWorks products at Amazon, eBay and other sites Less

The lowest internet prices for ThermoWorks products are available at thermoworks.com and through special offers received by subscribers to ThermoWorks emails.
          Amazon, eBay, walmart.com, sears.com and their sellers are NOT Authorized Dealers. There are unscrupulous sellers at those sites who have purchased ThermoWorks products at retail prices and are then re-selling them at significantly elevated prices, sometimes 2 to 4 times the Authorized List Price. After receiving numerous complaints from customers who were victimized by those listings, we felt it was important to do what we could to warn unsuspecting consumers.
          Furthermore, we have received a growing number of complaints that such sellers are offering counterfeit, copycat, stolen units, and "Open-Box" units as authentic NEW ThermoWorks products. Thus, from January 1st of 2016, technical support and warranty coverage are only available on ThermoWorks products that are purchased direct from ThermoWorks or from ThermoWorks' Authorized Dealers. In this way we know the consumer is fully protected and we can protect our reputation for treating customers fairly"

Comment

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            I ass-u-me he was looking to buy just the magnet on Amazon, not the MK4. I am frequently wrong, though, according to my wife.

I would think products like that would be here https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...er-merchandise
          But I can't find them.

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            We don't want to be a retailer so we don't actually sell stuff ourselves. We just link to others who sell things.

Brad from GrillGrate has the rights to sell our magnets on Amazon. Clint spoke with him and they are now back in stock!

Small $5.99: https://smile.amazon.com/GRILL-ORIGI...mazingribs--20
          Large $9.95: https://smile.amazon.com/AmazingRibs...mazingribs--20

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here