Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stainless steel cabnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stainless steel cabnet

Does anyone know where I can get a stainless steel cabnet for the back deck for all my BBQ items at a decent price. It doesn't have to be stainless but I plan on leaving it out side year round and would like everything to stay mostly dry.

Just the other day I was perusing them at Sam's Club. I don't know if theirs are good compared to others, good prices, etc, I just know that they had some.

Comment

• Dadof3Illinois
      Dadof3Illinois commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought the Seville Ultra HD cabinets for my garage and love them. Sams carries them at a reasonable price. The work bench is awesome.

Not the cheapest but commercial quality. I have gotten a couple of SS tables from them for outside and am very happy with them.
    Shop Cabinets Storage at WebstaurantStore, your resource for restaurant supplies and equipment. Order today for fast shipping, wholesale pricing and superior service.

Comment

These are a good quality, sturdy cabinet for non commercial application. Available in aluminum, stainless, and a wood look; https://newageproducts.com/

Comment

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Uncle Bob Only if the car comes with the flooring!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here