Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Real Cambro, how did I live without one (or two)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I LOVE my cambro. I can stack 5 briskets in that dude. Wife loves the pans for casseroles and what not.

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    Nice... Real nice. How many monies for Big Red?

Leave a comment:

• A Real Cambro, how did I live without one (or two)?

I had two significant cooks this weekend. I donated a Ribs for 50 Gift Certificate to the local homeless soup kitchen, and some friends bought it for their daughter's college graduation. So that was 14 St. Louis racks and 10 whole chickens for Saturday at 1 o clock.

And today we had a traveling singing men's group at church, so pulled pork and ribs for 35-40 men tonight at 5.

A couple of weeks ago, I was thinking about what a pain it is to transport food and keep it hot. You have to wrap every rack of ribs, and that takes a while. I started looking at Cambro's while I was waiting for a plane in the airport, and bought 2 of them. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2032.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	149.2 KB
ID:	83478

Here is Big Red, sitting all neat and tidy behind the serving table. Oh, I don't think you are getting the picture yet of how big she is. So I'll show you:

Name:	IMG_2034.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	83475

Boom! Three full hotel pans with room to stack up the meet in between. Just slide in and out and seal the door behind you!

They keep the temp like nobody's business!!!

Oh, and the Singing Men of Texas Loved the Ribs!! Ate every last one!

Name:	IMG_2037.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	179.3 KB
ID:	83474
    Attached Files

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here