Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Mop Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    replied
    Pretty creative.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Nice project...

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    The wife to you "I've never seen you mop before"
    You to wife "It's for the bbq floors are beneath me"

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Brilliant

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Looks great. Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Great ingenuity, Brother!!!
    Lovin it, thanks fer sharin!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Looks good David. Be sure to let us know how the cook turns out.
    Last edited by Skip; April 3, 2020, 06:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    started a topic DIY Mop Brush

DIY Mop Brush

So I'm planning to make Malcom Reed's Old School BBQ Chicken on Saturday. The recipe calls for making and using a mop sauce during the cook. I don't have a BBQ mop brush here (I have one at the vacation home, but not here.) Since I'm not going to any stores due to hunkering down, I'm not going out to Walmart or Lowe's to buy one. So I googled "how to make a BBQ mop brush and found a couple different pages on it. I selected one where I had all of the necessary materials on hand. I, of course made a couple of small modifications/improvements in the design and here is the result. It's no big deal, but I wanted to share it with my fellow pitmasters. The head is cotton kitchen twine. It's attached with 2 nylon zip ties. The whole thing can go in the dishwasher to clean it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200402_160005-01.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	824556

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here