Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilltastic grill brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grilltastic grill brush

Received the Sienna Grilltastic Steam Cleaning system for Christmas but only cracked open the box this morning. Used it on my WSC (which had not been used or cleaned in 2020).

I’m pretty good at cleaning the grill after a cook, but there was enough baked on grease to see if it would make a difference.

it made a difference.

Steam pours out of the brush almost instantaneously after it is plugged in. It may produce too much steam as it was hard to see my work.

I’ll probably wipe the grill off with a rag to avoid any bristles being left, but I’m happy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F0051A87-FA74-41FF-9E0D-E9CC1637F121.jpeg
Views:	188
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	806773Before

Click image for larger version

Name:	1AC92499-3BA7-4EEF-B41C-A119BB5F1506.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	806774After

Does the steam system take much room to store? It might just be the solution to my cleaning problem but I don't have much space.

Comment

• TwoNuse
      TwoNuse commented
      Editing a comment
      The box it comes in is 19"x8.5"x4.5". I was able to store all the pieces back after using it.

NIce! Sounds like you need to do it when there is a strong wind to blow the steam away from your face.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here