Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Washer Recommendations--Cheap and Peppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a DeWalt 4200 psi gas, a Karcher 1800 psi electric and a Hyper Tough 1500 psi electric I picked up on clearance for around 40 bucks. It's cheap all the way around but it's the only one I've used since I got it 3 years ago. It's ridiculously light, easy to handle and works better than it has any right to for what I paid for it.

Comment

• fzxdoc
      fzxdoc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip on the Hyper Tough 1500. I can't find it for sale except on eBay, but I'll keep looking.

Kathryn

I followed this thread with interest as we know need one.

We ended up ordering the GreenworkPro with 2700psi for about 350 delivered with cleaner. Electric.

I’ll post after I use it.
    Last edited by richinlbrg; April 19, 2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Hi Kathryn,

I agree with Nate on the Worx Powershot which could be great for the light duty tasks you want.

https://www.worx.com/lawn-garden/por...?___store=worx

Quite versatile and very portable and I have one on my bucket list (pun intended)

P.S. I own almost every other Worx tool there is without any complaints.
      Last edited by cgrover60; April 19, 2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this one: https://www.costco.com/husqvarna-310...100540389.html

Seems like a great one for $270 ($80 off right now).

Comment

Green works electric 2700 psi. Small footprint, not too heavy. LOUSEY assembly instructions, but pretty simple and very intuitive.

REALLY glad we went for the 2700. Anything less would have insufficient power for our needs. Almost wish we had gone larger.

been using it most of the day and it is doing a great job! A welcome addition to this house. In addition to some mold on the siding In specific places, our flagstone patio just turned black. Gettin it done.

Happy with it and can recommend, but note that this is the first time I’ve used a power washer.
          Last edited by richinlbrg; April 25, 2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

And this is what happens when you power wash your grates on a dirty patio.
            Attached Files

Comment

I just ordered one of these. https://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse-...p?ie=UTF8&th=1
              Last edited by HawkerXP; June 24, 2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I have a snow Joe xps3000.
                It's been good. Customer service has been good.
                Would buy again

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here