Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a universal rotisserie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a universal rotisserie?

Looking for a rotiserrie that can be used on "just about" any grill.. Any recommendations?

I have an extra Weber one that I am willing to part with. I can send you the specifications on it if you are interested. It is brand new in the box. Cost $100 new. I am sure we could work it out.

Comment

• Timcee
      Timcee commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing is I don't own a Weber, believe it or not.. I've been thinking of grabbing one just bc they have so many accessories for the thing.. Do you know if the unit can work on a PBC?

• The Burn
      The Burn commented
      Editing a comment
      Barry - is that for the gasser or the kettle?

I'm not sure if a 'universal' rotisserie exists but I've had good luck with the Cajun Bandit 22.5". It fits the basic Weber Kettle and the 22.5" WSM and that could cover a lot of ground.

CREATED BY: WHEELISTIC WEB DESIGN

Comment

Originally posted by IrondeQuer View Post
      I'm not sure if a 'universal' rotisserie exists but I've had good luck with the Cajun Bandit 22.5". It fits the basic Weber Kettle and the 22.5" WSM and that could cover a lot of ground.
      thank you so much!

Comment

Little late to the party but... the owner of M Grills said he had heard good things regarding the Kanka Grill ( https://kankagrill.com/products/the-kanka-grill ). it looks flimsy here but if you check the website it is pretty hefty/heavy duty. Holds up to 22 LB and works on batteries, AC or optional solar.

If it works well it is about as universal as you can get!
        Last edited by rwhfly; March 16, 2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here