Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Grate" Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Grate" Customer Service

I ordered a set of custom fit GrillGrates for my new Weber 22" Performer grill but unfortunately they arrived damaged and defective. I called GrillGrate customer service right away with my problem. I beleive I talked to the owner himself. By now its already late evening back in Georgia; I'm in California. He was very helpful. He had me check several things out to make sure there was a real problem (I already own 2 sets of GrillGrate's). As soon as He determined that they were defective, He sent a replacement set which I received today. They are in perfect condition. Also included was the return shipping label.
    So if you're on the fence about ordering from this company, don't be. They provide excellent customer support. If you are planning to order; here's the current 10% off discount code: SHARE 15

oldsteve

Great Grate story! And thanks for the discount

Comment

Thanks, good to know, must have been a heck of a hit to do much damage to those things.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking the same. Trying to envision what exactly would damage them. Probably another one of those runaway herd of elephant stories you always read about...

Never underestimate those who deliver....like Newman once said, "When you control mail, you control INFORMATION."

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here