Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you that use the nitrile over cotton - where are you getting your cotton gloves? I use XXL nitrile gloves because I'll split at least 10 or so in a box of XL. I'm having a hard time finding cotton gloves that I'm confident will be big enough. Sizes I see on amazon are "one size fits all" or "10 inches" or "medium", and I also see different thicknesses. I see Malcom Reed sells some on his website that he says "are perfect for my hands so I'm sure it'll fit yours", hmm... but he wears XL nitriles too. Troutman you're like 6'3" right? johnec00 you mentioned you wear XXL nitrile... anyone?

Thanks!

ps - ya know what they say about big hands, right?
    ... Big gloves!

Comment

You can get Kinco "string gloves" here in sizes S-XL for $2.50 each. Free shipping if you buy 2 or more pairs. https://discountworkgear.com/product...g-knit-gloves/

I can't say if the XL will fit your big paws, but it might be a better option than buying the "one size fits all" version.

Comment

• FishTalesNC
      FishTalesNC commented
      Editing a comment
      XL size offered - awesome! Thank you IowaGirl!

I've had these for a few years...clean up decent in a bucket of Dawn dish soap. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MRQAJG/

Comment

Hello, wanna ask. Someone used GEEKHOM Grilling Gloves [link removed by Huskee - NO spam links please or you will be banned] Are they good?

Comment

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        Fakespot shows that Amazon removed or modified 933 fraudulent reviews for this product on their site. Interesting first post in that it links to a 3rd party site which links back to Amazon for purchase with a associate code embedded.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here