Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brazilian Steak House Style Rotisserie Tool for Grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazilian Steak House Style Rotisserie Tool for Grills

This is pretty cool. Guy makes stand alone versions too but this is kind of cool for a lot cheaper.

Damn. Hope this funds... $500 MSRP is a bit steep

Comment

For cooking a lot of food, this would be killer. My wife hails from Brazil, and she wants me NOW to integrate a rotisserie into our kamado setup, thanks to this video. Since we are empty nesters, we don't really need the kind of capacity seen in the videos. However, it seems to be a well thought out and well built product. Brazilian technique is so, so tasty. I recommend it.

Comment

Did the pledge on Kickstart for $250. Gets you the unit and 6 skewers. Shipping is $30. Will let you know if it shows up.

Comment

• Drbearsec
          Drbearsec commented
          Editing a comment
          You still buying one?

• johnsteen
          johnsteen commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, got the email that the campaign didn't make the goal. Went ahead and got the unit, a three prong, and a four prong. Will post updates

• Drbearsec
          Drbearsec commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought about the serving plate but didn't pull the trigger... I wasn't sure about the 4... not sure I'll need 4 extra prongs (although I guess you could try it with some of the bigger cuts). I love that they have it on a firepit... thinking of trying that on my firepit...

I did one too and added the three prong skewer as well. I was happy to see that they want to honor the half price pledges even if it doesn't fund. I'm stoked for that. At $500 I wasn't going to buy one but for $250 I will.

Comment

If anyone is looking to buy one, they're half price sale ends tomorrow.

I picked one up for $250 plus the 3 prong for big meats.

Comment

Update on this... I received mine. Havent cooked yet but very solidly built. Great customer service too. One of my items was bent and they replaced it with no argument.

They relaunched a kickstarter. I recommend this product fully.

Comment

Cool idea, I think it would be perfect for a Brazilian style or Artisan grill. I would be a bit skeptical on my komado though. It is a really cool idea though . and it seems to be made of heavy duty stainless.

Comment

• Drbearsec
                Drbearsec commented
                Editing a comment
                It is. I need to try it on my Weber Kettle.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here