Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought I'd try these affordable covers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd try these affordable covers.

For the price I thought I'd give one of these Glorious Montana Covers a try on the Performer. It will be at camp when I get there Friday and I'll get you a review.

Available at Amazon.

Jon, I got one of those hinges for Big Worm (WSM 22.5) and in summer the cover comes off just fine. BUT, it was cold on thanksgiving and I guess the cover shrunk and refused to come off. So keep that in mind when you get a cover for modded grill.

Comment

Waiting for your review Jon! Good buy or steer clear??

Comment

Thanks for the reminder on this.

27.99 from Amazon Prime. I really liked it right out of the box. Its been on for a few weeks now and I still like it. So far its seen high wind, single digit temps, rain, snow and wintry mix.

. Pics when the sun comes up.

Last edited by Jon Solberg; March 28, 2015, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I thought this worthy of an update. After 3 months of seriously harsh temperatures, mega high winds and a lot of on 'n' offs. This cover is holding up way better than I expected for the 28.00 I have into it. I'm going on record as saying these are really nice covers.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Forgot about this post Jon Solberg . Based on your recommendation I bought one for my 22" kettle last winter and I love it. I got the tan one instead of black. I only wish it had a drawstring but really it's not necessary. Snug fit and even room to tuck my open bag of charcoal up under it for rain protection.

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee where did get the the cover for the 22" kettle?

DWCowles I searched Jon's link above, then ended up finding it on Amazon a little cheaper, with option for black or tan color.

Comment

• DWCowles
                DWCowles commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee thanks, I just order a gray Weber cover for 22" kettle for $8.99 and free shipping (Prime).

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here