Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Meat Temp Magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Meat Temp Magnet

Received the new magnet the other day and was thrilled with the info. and how it was presented but now cones the "Butt".
    It is much harder to read the addition of different colors to the backgrounds and fonts don't seem to work well together. Granted at my age the eyes are going but I do have fairly good glasses hopefully in future revisions this can be looked at.
    Keep on grilling!

Hadn't noticed myself. I'm only 38

Comment

I don't use a thermometer. . . I just keep cutting and cutting into the meat until it looks "like the right color" and the juices stop running out! NOT!!!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. You had me going for a sec. Thought we had to have a little talk

I like the additional info on the new temp magnet. I had 2 others (smaller ones) from previous purchases and gave them to the grown kids so they don't poison themselves when they cook. I even checked a couple of days ago for egg temps since I was baking a quiche. Imagine my surprise to find that info right on my fridge on that temp magnet. Thanks, Meathead!

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here