Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need A Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need A Cover

Does anyone know where I can get a custom made cover for a Lang 48 Deluxe?

DW, I have been looking for a while and this guy interests me the most and I will probably go with him for my first one.

Welcome to Cove Point Covers Home of GrillWraps™. The Source for Custom Grill Covers, Outdoor Covers and Commercial Covers Designed to Last!

Here is a post from another site on him. To everyone interested, I just received the quote I requested yesterday for a Lang 48 Patio and was interested to hear that this company has made covers for Lang Smokers in the past.

Here it is:

Bill Donohue <[email protected]>
    9:44 PM (18 hours ago)

to me

Harv - Thank you for the inquiry and congratulations on your new smoker. We offer GrillWraps to order to fit all models and sizes of grills, islands and items needing a cover. While we do offer several marine grade fabrics, our number one choice is the Sunbrella fabric. It has a canvas appearance, breathable to limit condensation, 10 year warranty, and the largest choices of colors.
    You can see the full line of colors at: http://snb.la/SR0178 (We use the Marine Exterior fabrics with style numbers beginning with #46__).

We have made covers for the Lang Patio smokers and have all the dimensions. A Sunbrella cover for your smoker is $549 including shipping. The cover will be reinforced for the sharp corners and top of the stack, have a zipper on the end for easy on/off and have straps with quick release buckles to hold snug. We are currently shipping 4 weeks from order. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
    Bill Donohue

Cove Point Canvas
    P.O. Box 389
    Barrington, RI 02806
    Telephone: 401-648-6858 401-648-6858 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Fax: 401-633-7500
    E-mail: [email protected]
    www.grillwraps.com

Comment

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Marauderer, I will give them a call tomorrow

DW, I found another site that is much more inexpensive. vinylcoveringsbymel.com

Comment

Some of the pellet guys have used mel and they are very happy with their covers.

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Marauderer, I just sent them an email. I will keep you posted.

• Rlasky
        Rlasky commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I saw lots of good testimonials over on the pelletheads boards

A 10X10 sheet of neoprene is 350$? *shrug* I have the same problem with my smoker it's custom and I don't want to put a cheapazz tarp on it either.

Comment

Dw, did you ever get a cover for your grill or were they all just toooooo expensive?

Comment

I need a cover for my BX50. Right now I use a tarp. I have some vinyl fabric to make a cover but I was interested to see that grillwraps uses sunbrella. I can get that too and make up a cover. Since the vinyl fabric was given to me I guess I can make a practice cover with it and then make another out of sunbrella if I don't like the first cover.

-Alden

Comment

I went to Harbor Freight and bought a tarp for $15 to cover my smoker. It beats the heck out of $700 for a cover.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here