Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ash Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ash Vacuum

So, after doing more harm than good using a shop vac, I decided to look into an ash vacuum. I wanted something that wasn't just going to kick the ash back into the air (my eyes, mouth, etc) like my shop vac did. It wasn't the cheapest, but I'm very happy with:

People claim you can pick up hot ash, but I wouldn't risk it. It's a smaller shop vac-style vacuum with an ash specific filter and it works great.

That is cool.

Comment

That is cool! Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

For when I run out of other toys to buy.

I've been thinking of something along those lines for emptying the PBC, I'm not fond of the 'ash dumping' process.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceB View Post
          For when I run out of other toys to buy.

I've been thinking of something along those lines for emptying the PBC, I'm not fond of the 'ash dumping' process.

I love my ash pan Bruce. Works as hoped, that's for sure.

Comment

Thanks, just put on my Amazon list, been cooking a ton and hate cleaning.

Comment

Thanks for the post! Give a little love back to AmazingRibs by going to Amazon through this link, then searching for that vacuum once there!

Comment

Vacuums. When they work they really suck, when they don't work they really suck.

Comment

Really, I thought my post was off color so I pulled it. hehehehe

Like I said, I made your half possible.

Comment

Where are the moderators when you really need them?

Comment

If I could post pics this would be a BLAST

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here