Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Roll Around.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marauderer
    replied
    The heaviest piece is the butcher block top and the instructions are easy to follow and the design is excellent. You assemble it upside down in accordance with the plans.

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    Since my Deck is on the second story I had to move it up the stairs before assembling it. And since it was raining yesterday and is still raining today I assembled it in the Kitchen with staging of parts in the great room. I assembled all the drawers first. The drawers are all flat to start with and after you bend and screw them together they are great.

And the drawer front goes on.

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    started a topic Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Roll Around.

Outdoor Kitchen Cabinet Roll Around.

I saw this unit on another BBQ site and thought is was great so I purchased one $425 picked up at my local Sam's Club. This is the assembly thread on how it looks.

Here is a picture of it.

Noiw the unit weighs 300 lbs but has so much potential. It comes in two boxes strapped together. We cut the straps to load it in my truck and that heped get the weight done to about 150 lbs/box

I took each box and opened them in the truck and unloaded the pieces.

The heaviest piece was the butcher block top but, even that wasn't bad. the pics show it all unloaded into the garage.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here