Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermoworks Timestick Trio Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermoworks Timestick Trio Error?

I bought the Trio and loved it… until it would randomly go blank and reset clearing the timers. This was frustrating; not as frustrating as it being replaced twice by Thermoworks and it still happens on the third one. Does anyone else have this issue? Did you fix it and how? Is it just the blue model some how? I’ve pretty much given up on it and use my phone again paired with the stove and hood timers if I need more than one going.

Did find this: “These symptoms typically indicate that the battery needs to be changed. If changing the battery does not solve the problem, please contact our Tech Support team to receive additional help.”

Seems nuts since each one was less then a couple months old, but who knows how long they’ve been sitting around.

Comment

• Alabama Smoke
      Alabama Smoke commented
      Editing a comment
      Battery change fixed my Thermoworks Smoke.

I found battery change fixed mine.

Comment

Yep, batteries. Mine does the same when they need changing.
      I also have their timestack for in the kitchen and it eats batteries in a short while.

Comment

+1 on mine as well.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here