Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst bbq purchase you ever made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn’t exactly a purchase. I got the dealer to throw in a rotisserie for my Napoleon when I bought it. It looks lovely on the shelf it lives on. Haven’t used it in the four years I’ve had the grill.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Works great with pork loins too! Same recipe.

• Draznnl
      Draznnl commented
      Editing a comment
      I even have one of those in the freezer, @PanheadJohn

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Draznnl Good deal! If you try this, I’d marinate the pork loin for 3-4 hours, after removing from bag, sprinkle a little more Tony’s on the loin. Most of it will come off after removing from the ziplock.

Grill mats.

Comment

So my favorite tongs did disappear. I found these and I am very impressed. Super heavy, beefy tongs and nice and long. The little lock is very good as the tongs only open enough to grab meat but not like two feet wide so less effort to use and put the lock on. I have their grill light as well and while I never use it, it is very well made. Of course the handles let you easily use them when wearing gloves.

Cave Tools 17" Long Handle Stainless Steel Grill Tongs with Locking Bracket - BBQ Grill Accessories https://a.co/2JyQ8s6

As to why I suddenly felt the need to immediately buy tongs….
      Attached Files
      Last edited by STEbbq; July 25, 2022, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• SheilaAnn
        SheilaAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Yowzaa!!!

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here