Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions for a "good" bbq mist spray bottle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I'm pretty sure I had bottle from the cleaning supply section at wolly world. Pretty big bottle.

Leave a comment:

• kill2grill
    commented on 's reply
    I've watched the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and your approach makes absolute sense to me. LOL. That being said I am going to go fill up both of the cars with the remainder of our bottle of Windex and give this a go.

• Panhead John
    replied
    I’ve had the same problem over the years. I quit buying them. I found re-using Windex or other glass cleaner spray bottles to work the best……after thoroughly cleaning of course. I will occasionally fill them with hot water and spray it out several times to clean the spray tube and head of any residue from apple juice, cider vinegar, etc.
    Last edited by Panhead John; November 6, 2021, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kill2grill
    started a topic Suggestions for a "good" bbq mist spray bottle?

Suggestions for a "good" bbq mist spray bottle?

I have gone through about three of the bottles from different brands... the last one being a Hudson spray bottle. Either it leaks through the handle when spraying apple cider vinegar on ribs, easily clogs, or just can't handle spraying at an angle. So has anyone found a really good one they'd like to recommend?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here