Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't have but sure would like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have but sure would like

I was going to say list one (1) Kitchen Item you don't have but would trade-in a cooker for (joking).
    Nobody ever lists one thing when asked to, so I'll allow three items : )

N.B. Not anything directly related to grilling or bbq etc.

1 = SV

2 = Top of the range Kenwood Chef with all the goodies

3 = Air fryer with rotisserie

​​​​​

I am convinced if i list anything, it will magically show up via Amazon in a few days and I will be poorer. I think I need to avoid looking at this thread.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha, I'm with you on that one!!

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      me too!!!😁

• STEbbq
      STEbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not looking at this thread at all.

1 = A quality gasser (I gave up on finding a flat top at a decent price for now, holding out for something stainless on marketplace)

2 = A bigger kitchen... and or Outdoor kitchen

3 = A stand mixer (don't have room for one right now)

Comment

no, thank you.

Comment

• holehogg
        holehogg commented
        Editing a comment
        Was wondering what your Avatar represents 😊

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        That boy's a, I say that boy's a chicken hawk, and he eats chickens. Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for such emergencies.

Induction range. I have a decent glass top electric (can't get gas here... so to speak) and can't bring myself to blow the $3-4k on an induction range since it's a nice to have not a must have.

DAMMIT YOU HAVE ME LOOKING: https://www.homedepot.com/p/KitchenA...0ESS/206007754
      Last edited by rickgregory; September 22, 2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking forward to getting to use it. It was installed the last day I was at the cabin this summer so I didn't get to do anything with it. I am looking forward to using the air fryer and convection feature. I'll be there for 2 weeks this winter.

• rickgregory
        rickgregory commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack Thanks. I think. No, seriously thanks for the link - I'd not seen anything in that price range. Mostly I want it for the responsiveness so it's a bit of a luxury, behind a few other things... but... bookmarked.

• Rfhd69
        Rfhd69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the link! I love my induction plug in cook top

A gas kitchen stove. Moved 4 years ago and agreed we would keep this piece of crap electric until it dies. It still lives. If anyone knows how to kill it without getting caught please let me know.

Comment

• rickgregory
        rickgregory commented
        Editing a comment
        Open burners? You could 'accidentally' leave an aluminum sheet pan on a burner that you 'accidentally' turned on. To high. And then you would have needed to walk away.

Ask me how I know this.

1. A commercial grade gas range with double oven
      2. A commercial range hood
      3. Built in custom refrigerator

Comment

2. New countertops and a large SS sink with no stupid divider in the middle. Better overhead lighting than the LED florescent ones I have.

3. When the double oven (one convection, one standard) died, I chose to replace it with a double standard oven. BIG Mistake! I'd replace it with a convection oven and a spot for the microwave.

1. A covered, enclosed swim spa on the back deck to work off all my extra calories...

I have expensive wants!

Comment

• rickgregory
          rickgregory commented
          Editing a comment
          "... no stupid divider in the middle."

I feel that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	38609EBB-FE9D-4CC9-A3CB-69B36E0A9C28.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	1099279
        Earlier today, my wife sent me a photo of my WrIgley Field chairs in place on our lanai for the first time ever.

I know I should be all excited about this. What was my first reaction? "They’re in the only spot suitable for an outdoor sink." Didn’t even realize I wanted an outdoor sink until then.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          And here I thought those were his & hers ski chairs

• Rfhd69
          Rfhd69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice!

1) A stand alone grinder
        2) A new vacuum packer
        3) Better knives

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	14632978_1073460419435861_3839186565714996253_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=IXPxD5uK5zgAX_couPc&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-2.fna&oh=bc68a23ef3571d38ee5088853815c8ae&oe=61713BB0.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1099300

Comment

Peace on Earth and a really good $5 dollar cigar.

Comment

• holehogg
              holehogg commented
              Editing a comment
              Me thinks you setting your bar very low I'd up it to at least $10. The other is Pie in the Sky Sir.

A decent homemade ice cream maker. Hand crank or electric.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here