Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Not at all. These are manual. Push of a button. Kosher is a thicker granual and when they are full and have not settled sometimes the salt does not come out as well. Not often at all. There is no electric at all with these.

• smokin fool
    replied
    Hey why not, better than buying some of the junk that appears thru my doors on a daily basis.
    Four seats of patio cushions have walked thru the door this summer to join the other sets that are brought each summer.
    My wife comes from a country where wealth is measured in how many sets of patio cushions you own....Transcushionvania or something

Leave a comment:

• Clark
    replied
    DavidNorcross You state that you use kosher and when they are full they get stuck. You then say "a quick shake" and they work. I think those would qualify as SALT SHAKERS.

What's next.....WiFi on them?

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. You basically push the button one time and salt or pepper comes out. Of course depending upon how much you want determines how many times you push the button. Really works great.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Ok. I thought they were. What do you do, push the button up and down? I’ve never seen any like that.

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, these are not battery powered either. Or maybe I am misunderstanding your comment.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, They’re battery operated, I was in a hurry and figured people would know what I meant.

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    These are not electric. They are manual push button. Same idea though.

• Panhead John
    replied
    What might you have regret about? I have been a big proponent of of electric (battery operated) salt and pepper grinders for years! You’re gonna love em! I’ve been using these things for probably 20 years. I use mine during cooks and also at the table. I don’t know why everyone doesn’t have a set of these, at the very least, for using at the dinner table. I got so tired of manually grinding pepper corns, having to use both hands. You did good ordering another set.

If someone seeing your post decides to try a set and orders from Grilla, good! But, there’s also lots of these on Amazon for sale as well. Many also have a small light that shines on your food as you use the grinder. All of them also let you adjust your grind from fine to coarse.
    Last edited by Panhead John; August 29, 2021, 01:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry about that. Working now. Thank you

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Try this https://store.grillagrills.com/produ...r-grinders-set

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Interesting.

The link takes us to an error 404 page.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    started a topic Gadget

Gadget

Part of me that thinks I may regret this but here goes.

So after recently donating a kidney to Grilla Grills (more to come) I was awarded a $25 gift card which I used in part to.purchase these

I was skeptical at first but I am getting ready to purchase another set because we like them so well. Push of a button and they produce the perfect amount of salt or pepper. I use kosher and when they are full they get stuck sometimes but a quick shake and they work great.

And yes Panhead John I am sure they will salt melon....
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DavidNorcross; August 29, 2021, 06:43 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here