Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy Kabob Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Kabob Maker

Got this via FB feed. Looks interesting. Anyone have any expeience/opinion? Amazon want $28. Didn't look at shipping cost on their site.

Making the perfect kebab can be challenging and time consuming- especially when all eyes are on the chef. Make it easy for yourself with this ingenious BBQ grill tool that allows you to make up to 10 perfectly formed kabobs in a jiffy! Simply insert the ground meat into the canal, insert a skewer, and press!

Showing only $19.72 for me.

Comment

• RichieB
      RichieB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, on their site. I went to Amazon to see what their $ was. Don't know what OEM shipping costs are yet. Looks like a fun and cheap MCS.

really, something else to buy. Not for me, but thanks for sharing.

Comment

One review on Amazon lists alternative uses: "My wife puts cookie dough in it and cuts it in small pieces for little sweet snacks, it even works as a quick sausage stuffer for when we try new recipes and only want to make a few links and not have to drag all the sausage stuff out."

The sausage idea caught my attention, I'm about to experiment with a new sausage recipe and this might be easier than having to clean the big stuffer with each small test batch.

Shipping and tax made it about the same price as Amazon - $28.26, so maybe a little cheaper off their website since Amazon will add about $1.50 - $2.00 tax. (I didn't buy it, just checked shipping).
      Last edited by 58limited; August 21, 2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Add this to the shake-weight as things that were victim of poor marketing:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kabob.JPG
Views:	160
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1081220

Comment

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, that went through my mind too. After further consideration and waiting till morning you know when thoughts are better focused, I decided against it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here