Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordering Additional Temperature Guide Magnet(s)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Additional Temperature Guide Magnet(s)?

Hi all, hopefully this isn't something that is readily available information elsewhere, but I have searched high and low and not been able to find an answer.

I recently received the Temperature Guide Magnet as part of my membership and it is among the best things ever. It's not just me using it for grilling and smoking, the wife and I use it all the time when cooking. We are in the UK so a lot of appliances are in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit so being able to easily convert is just incredibly useful. The magnet is so good in fact, that my friends and family are asking where I got it and if I can get them one! I have read that it retails on Amazon, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to retail on Amazon here in the UK. My question is a relatively simple one I guess; Is it possible for me to order additional ones straight from you guys? (Shipping costs permitting of course).

If not, is there any chance that it is available as a PDF for members? I can see how a printed and laminated one would be very useful in my cooking area.

You can view it here and there's a link on that page to blow it up full screen. You can then copy the image & save it to print your own. As far as purchasing another, I think we're in the midst of getting new versions of it to our supplier to sell on Amazon, not entirely sure on that so I will check & get back with you.

Comment

• Tomaron
      Tomaron commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your help. If new versions are coming then I am happy to wait.

Tomaron They can be purchased here: https://www.grillgrate.com/products/...erature-guide/ We hope to begin selling them ourselves one day soon. I believe it is the new version for sale even though you might see the old version there.

Comment

• Tomaron
      Tomaron commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much for the link. Unfortunately shipping for 2 of them is over $30, which is more than 3 times what the products cost. It seems very odd as the one I received of course just came in an envelope. I don't remember how much was on there in stamps, but I doubt it was as much as that.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      Tomaron, Yeah that's crazy. It is considerably more expensive to ship to the UK so it may be in your best interests to simply print some on paper

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here