Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freezer Inventory Sheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the Notes thingy on the iPhone. Meh. I like the idea of a formal inventory sheet. Funny, I am shopping freezers right now. We have a small reach in and the side fridge, the freezer is on the bottom (hand-me-down). I hate them. And they are packed. Talk about freezer dance! Putting the list directly on the appliance. DUH! Brilliant!

Comment

I have not made one as yet, but with three freezers (my wife buys when on sale whether we need it or not) I am in great need of something also. I like the colored milk crates to create areas for different type items. I am thinking of a relatively simple excel spreadsheet that could be kept up more of less in perpetuity.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Lately, I've been regretting my chest freezer purchase and thinking about getting an upright. I plan on getting a portion of a buffalo next year when it's available. Maybe I'll pull the trigger then?

Comment

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            Attjack i have a small chest freezer. HATE IT! Not really, but it is desperately inefficient when it’s packed like it is now. So I pulled the trigger on a 16 cu.ft. Upright from Fridgidaire. It gets delivered on Friday. I am preparing for the half pig I am getting next month. And just to organize better!

Shop Frigidaire Garage Ready 15.5-cu ft Garage Ready Frost-free Upright Freezer (White) in the Upright Freezers department at Lowe's.com. The Frigidaire 15.5 cu. Ft. upright deep freezer allows you to conveniently store all of your favorite frozen foods with a variety of ways to organize the
            Last edited by SheilaAnn; August 11, 2021, 07:30 PM. Reason: Link to product

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            SheilaAnn I don't know if you are a good influence or a bad one but you're definitely making me jealous. My girlfriend is now ready to pull the trigger after the second mention of an upright. Did you do much research on that particular freezer? We were impressed that it was good for 2 days without power even though I have recently aquired a generator.
            Last edited by Attjack; August 11, 2021, 09:12 PM.

• SheilaAnn
            SheilaAnn commented
            Editing a comment
            We researched a bit. Our yin-yang at home: he is a shopper and I am a buyer. I was all ready to pick out something and BF started throwing out "what ifs" and all that 💩 (bless his heart). I spent a bit over what I wanted, but I think I got a superior product.

@zero-credit Very nice!! We just inventoried our two freezers but didn't have anything like this, Thanks!!

Comment

My wife has a dry erase board on our freezer. Nice to know at a glance what's in there. Easy to update too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here