Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Not Buy This Grill Brush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    I really like the durability and that I can easily clean even the sides and bottom of each bar of the grate without flipping it over

• labbq
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve R. View Post
    Ditch all of those brushes and get a Chargon tool. Boom! Problem solved.
    I was just about to post this! Been using mine for several years and aside from working grate (pun) I love the peace of mind knowing no one I feed will end up with a bristle issue

Leave a comment:

• Mark V
    replied
    Two likes for the audio on that video. I bet everyone has been there, said that!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    I went to this mini canoe paddle piece junk because of the metal sliver thing.
    Wast of money, it does clean the grills
    but it’s triple the work of a wire brush.
    Someone mentioned tin foil earlier....my preferred method now. Kinda hard on the knuckle hair but the grills are clean
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    replied
    Panhead John Yup, definitely the manufacturer's fault! No disclaimer on the handle? Their fault! No legal release form in multiple languages? Definitely their fault! No common sense video training link? Their fault!!!! Jacoby & Meyers (or ambulance chasers of your choice). They have operators standing by for your call!

Leave a comment:

• Clark
    replied
    Panhead John Now you have a back scratcher!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    David (@58limited), I'd answer your challenge (hint; Bertie) but I only do that sort of thing if another shot of bourbon is on the line..............................just sayin'

• IowaGirl
    commented on 's reply
    Hubby knew the title of the song -- Key Largo -- off the top of his head, but we had to look up the artists -- Bertie Higgins.
    Last edited by IowaGirl; July 12, 2021, 06:12 AM.

• smokenoob
    replied
    You talk to much, your brush obviously overheard you talking about microwaved ribs.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Or a piece of foil...

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Ditch all of those brushes and get a Chargon tool. Boom! Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    To Have and Have Not. Lauren Bacall talking to Bogy.

We had it all, just like Bogy and Bacall. (song reference - can you name the song and artist?)
    Last edited by 58limited; July 11, 2021, 10:46 PM.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Rookie, I can't count the times my grill brush has caught on fire! Just blow it out like it was a flaming marshmallow. It's like whistling, you know how to whistle, don't you? Just put your lips together, and blow. Bonus points if you can name the movie and who said that.
    Last edited by CaptainMike; July 11, 2021, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    NY Strip was great buddy!

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Me thinks them not metal bristles.
    Besides that how was your BBQ?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here