Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charcoal wok burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    replied
    These are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    I guess for my wallet it is good that the Wok Shop is out of those charcoal stove/oven pots at the moment - otherwise I may have ordered something else I don't need!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    The way FireMan whipped up some simple scrambled eggs (2 dozen in 1 skillet to be precise) in front of me, I would definitely trust anything he says about any sort of skillet or wok. I only wish I had recruited him to fry the fish that night. Might've just eaten a little better still.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    By some of what he speaks, it sounds like he is in Minnesota. Just to be a part of that feast!

Leave a comment:

• prepperjack
    commented on 's reply
    FireMan Bad news, I did not get approval to buy the painting. Good news, though, I already figured out her Christmas present.

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    LOL (Lots O' Luck)

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    The first wok I ever owned was a gift from a friend who got it at The Wok Shop in San Francisco. This was back in the late seventies when I was at Letterman Army Medical Center. Thanks for the memory Fireman.

• PNWsmoke
    replied
    That chef is good.

Leave a comment:

• Polarbear777
    commented on 's reply
    I got a couple of these years ago from the wok shop as well. I’d call them to make sure they have them in stock.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I forgot about the Wok Shop. Great shop

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    I love the wok shop! All my stuff is high quality!!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    The oven is in the "Hot Pot" section.

• prepperjack
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for sharing that. I couldn't find the oven, but I did find a lot of stuff on there - really surprised at how reasonable all the prices were.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, but you can get a 5% off if ya sign up fer a news letter.
    BTW, some outstanding pieces listed there.

• FireMan
    replied
    Go to the wokshop.com. The Wok Shop is a small private business run by an 83 yr. old sweetheart of a lady, Tane Chan. They have those "ovens" , listed at 49.95. I & a few mwmnbers have shopped there. I have been going to her on line for years & have bought two of those ovens (a friend dropped my first one). They are clay & work wonderfully. Meathead has been to the store & gave it high marks.
    BTW department, in late April her store was broken into, the window & front door smashed & inside was "vandalized". It was one of those anti Chinese things although it wasn’t mentioned as such. She has 4 or 5 employees & has continued on line biz thru the Vid.
    Someone set up a go-fund for her & true to her endearing qualities she uses the fund to provide security cameras for the businesses in her neighborhood, China Town.
    The Viet Nam oven as it is called is there. Have fun with it, a great tool.
    Last edited by FireMan; June 22, 2021, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here