Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Day - Deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Day - Deals?

Anyone find anything good so far that they needed (or more than likely, didn't need) on Prime day? Post here!

I had a $10 Prime credit from buying a Father's Day gift a week or so back. So, while it was not on sale, I was able to get Raichlen's BBQ sauce book for $4 shipped. I'm going to claim it as a win.

Comment

Meater+ (single unit) $79.20

Comment

Grill Gun for $137.60

Comment

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on that one.

Dracarys BBQ Whirlpool for Vortex

for $20.72

Comment

Attjack I’m surprised he hasn’t listed anything today 😂

Comment

• Attjack
            Attjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't seen anything worthwhile. I had a $10 credit so I picked up some SD cards I wanted for some Rokus.

bought a bunch of crap I didn't need from the Prime Warehouse (open box stuff), it applies a discount for warehouse purchases when you check out. I got 1600 bucks worth of PC components for 900. I'm at like 99% success rate with quality products from the warehouse "usually" the scratched or damaged notes refer to the box and not the product itself.

Comment

• prepperjack
            prepperjack commented
            Editing a comment
            I have great success with the warehouse and generally don't hesitate to buy anything from it. I had my first fail the other day though - said the box was damaged. When I got it, the box was damaged, but it was crushed to the point that everything inside it was absolutely destroyed. No problem though - I just contacted Amazon and they refunded my money easily enough.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
            Editing a comment
            prepperjack the only fail I had was a few years ago, and it wasn't really Amazon's fault, but I made them pay for it anyway. There was a high end graphics card that looked very similar to a budget model of the same brand, some ass swapped and returned and the warehouse box I got had the cheapo version. Made them sell me a new one at the same price as the warehouse deal which was significant. If you don't have a lot of big purchases via Amazon they won't play ball and you'll just get a refund.

Rubbermaid containers. I buy them every few years, when I lose most of them and they are also on sale.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
            Editing a comment
            oooh, we just replenished our stockpile. That's a good deal, shame I don't have any more room

No deals here. I quit Amazon last January. I was just buying too much useless stuff because it was so easy. Went cold Turkey as soon as the membership expired. It's been interesting. Pretty crazy how products are always out of stock - even from the manufacturer - but Amazon still has a truck load of them. certainly has made me more aware of the near monopoly Bezos has created.

Comment

• SmokingPat
            SmokingPat commented
            Editing a comment
            I dropped Prime when I realized it wasn't important to have free 2-day shipping. It was novel in the beginning, but I was OK with waiting 3, 4, 5 -- maybe even 7 days! In spite of that, many things arrive sooner, anyway.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here