Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, A Reason to Do Beer Can Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Is that a Pan Head cycle with the bird on the can?
    That is one happy chicken.
    Happy You BBQ, and PBR too.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    SmokinFool ya need a rig, actually, multiple. The suspense as ya have peeps over. Ya make a grand announcement. They think, ya he’s so full of hot air, then, ya pull the lid. The shreeks, you will be a hit for weeks. And, they will say yer chicken tasted good too. But, ya gotta see what he cooks em on, yeah!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    I've never tried beer can chicken, don't know why it hasn't been tried.
    Will remedy that this summer.
    Don't think I'll be needing that expensive rig though.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Are you sure they aren't takin' us fer a ride?

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I got another reason. I accidentally bought a 6-pack of non-alcoholic Heineken.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Yep that would do it.

Leave a comment:

• pkadare
    started a topic Finally, A Reason to Do Beer Can Chicken

Finally, A Reason to Do Beer Can Chicken

Portable chicken stand Beer- American motorcycle BBQ (purposefunny.com)

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest