Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS crisis looming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not good at all. It's an hour away, but right smack on the way to my brothers place. Guess I'll have to quit going to see him.
    Of course he might be the one that encouraged them to open this road block on my way to his place.

Comment

JimLinebarger - For you Jim

Attached Files

Comment

Well they’re open. Barbecue Supply Company in Greendale, WI. Only a few miles from me unfortunately. They opened about two weeks ago and I stopped by this afternoon. A very nice shop. They are still filling out their inventory but already have a huge array of rubs, sauces, accessories, etc. They also have the full line of Green Mountain pellet cookers and SnS products/grills in stock and on display. Gateway drum cookers arrive next week. AND, wait for it.....they have Meatheads book on display and in stock! Oh and also fuel in the form of pellets, lump coal, and the new fangled charcoal bricks or whatever they are called. All the higher grade fuels sources. I got out after "only" spending $75. I feel lucky with that. Again, a nice shop that I suspect I will be visiting often.
        Last edited by Jfrosty27; April 28, 2021, 07:17 PM.

Comment

We are currently working on opening a BBQ store very similar to that in the Grand Rapids, MI area! We're online right now and very small, but we're working hard to get everything moving!
          Mitten BBQ Supply. 618 likes · 72 talking about this · 3 were here. Local BBQ Supply store serving Greater Grand Rapids.

Comment

not safe to leave the home here in baton rouge lousiana,bass pro shop/goodwood hardware is loaded/and of course bbq guys home base...no way to go any where safe...it like cocklburs in the saddle

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here