Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Meat Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Meat Up?

Don't know if there's any interest but maybe get together after this Covid passes.

Love to get some of our better bbqers together for a clinic!!

Maybe October when it starts to cool down a little.

Me and Troutman and some others have talked about meeting at Snow's in Lexington. Still in the very early planning stages (ie - we haven't talked much) but I'm all for it.

Post #8 in this thread: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...snow-s-brisket

Comment

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be good with us getting together to eat.
      Also good with meeting somewhere and getting a few folks to cook - give demos.

Just brain storming. I get better at that after a couple more beverages.

Hmmm, this could be a thang......

Comment

I’d love to be in on this. Keep us posted.

Comment

I’ve not forgotten. I’m really wanting this to happen. Maybe even hit a couple of places. Again let’s let the COVID die down a little more but keep the conversation going.

Comment

You guys could do a chili cooking class: How to cook chili WITH beans!

Comment

• BFlynn
          BFlynn commented
          Editing a comment
          My 22-250 is always ready. {so is the 308}
          Let me know if ever need an extra shooter

• Texas Larry
          Texas Larry commented
          Editing a comment
          [Insert facetious remark here🤣]

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Figured that would get you guys riled up and running for your gun safes...

I'd be game. Let's get details and head count after Rona. I have some ideas.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          texastweeter I like it by its new name ..... THE CHINA

You guys are lucky. Around here if I have a hankering for good BBQ and don't want to cook. Well..................nothing. Bad BBQ yes, good no.

Comment

Im Definitely Interested! Im in Houston. Where would this be held at? If its outdoors, and with some social distancing it should be OK.

Comment

I'd be interested for sure!

Comment

Geeze the way things are going this may end up happening in 2021. Now they're talking about new restrictions and a possible lock down in the Htown area. Just as I was feeling good about venturing out

Comment

• texastweeter
                texastweeter commented
                Editing a comment
                vacation house in Gruene is on lock down too.

Just found this string. I’m in.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here