Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are my new neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are my new neighbors?

I just moved to Pittsburgh for a new job! Who are my new neighbors?
    Had to leave my old Kamado behind too. I'm thinking a masterbuilt for now.

Bummer.
    But.... Meadow Creek is located in PA.
    BBQ pits, pig roasters, chicken flippers, cabinet smokers, and more for the the ones who demand quality that outlasts and outperforms the competition.

😁😁

Comment

I hope you get settled in quickly, and that you have good neighbors...

Comment

Eh, who gives a rip! Just cook away & have fun doin it!

Comment

Bummer on leaving the kamado behind!

Comment

• Abom
            Abom commented
            Editing a comment
            Not at all, it's one of those original Kamados from that Richard guy. It was shedding tiles, the top was stuck in place, and frankly it was just too fragile to even attempt to move. It did work great and had more capacity than most of it's competitors, but it was time to put it down.

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh good. I was afraid you left behind a Kamado Joe or something.

Where in da Burgh? I’m from the South Hills, living across state now.

Edit: okay, I see it’s Verona. Nice part of town. I know people up there, but haven’t seen them in ages.
          Last edited by Mosca; October 6, 2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Ages ago I lived in Oakdale. My daughter was born in Pittsburgh. Great city.

Comment

I live right across the border in West Virginia, but i work downtown.

Comment

The only problem now is, If you like the Steelers I don't know if we can be friends. Diehard Ravens fan here.

Comment

I'm about an hour and a half north. In Franklin.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here