Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking for the neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
    Awesome! I would love to do this for my hood!
    Now where'd I leave that smoker?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fargo ND 1966 Snow.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	643439

Comment

• NapMaster
      NapMaster commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm a little surprised that dude was not instantly fried. I wonder if he tried to stick his tongue on a wire after the photo.

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      NapMaster - I posted this pic once before. It was taken in Fargo, ND after the monster blizzard of 1966. There was some discussion about the lines in the pic actually being low voltage telegraph lines rather than power lines.

• NapMaster
      NapMaster commented
      Editing a comment
      MBMorgan You are probably correct. I've seen high voltage lines arc considerably further than the distance he is from the line.

COOK and they will come!! Great pics

Comment

Love it!!! Bet the neighbors think you are a BBQ god?!?! Safe to assume there are no vegans in your hood? Would suck to be them... lol.

Comment

One feller asked me
        why do you do this?
        no one does this anymore
        my reply
        this book I read everyday says
        to love your neighbor

Comment

Originally posted by Thom Emery View Post
          One feller asked me
          why do you do this?
          no one does this anymore
          my reply
          this book I read everyday says
          to love your neighbor
          What an awesome way to answer the question

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here