Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King of Prussia, PA - Midwinter Celtic Music Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l'inferno
    commented on 's reply
    The Waffle Q: BRILLIANT.
    I want one.
    I'm sure the pork is great. The batter recipe is really interesting.
    KUDOS to you. Can you post some pics?
    Good luck at event.

• Atalanta
    replied
    But the Celtic festival is worth planning in advance. I haven't been in a while, when I used to go, I would often work for R.E. Piland gold smith. The whole thing is a lot of fun, though you don't get the games like you do with the warmer weather events (no indoor caber toss).

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    holy old post batman!!

Leave a comment:

• Big Ceramic Smoker
    replied
    Hi Keith
    where can we see your schedule for the summer ?
    Thanks
    Jere

Leave a comment:

• FLBuckeye
    replied
    Attended the Celtic Family Jamboree http://www.celticheritageproductions.com/fj.htm this past weekend in Brooksville FL, about a hour north of Tampa. Had a great time and listened to some serious jams. I got up early on Saturday and did a picnic ham for dinner that night. Made mac & cheese (the AR recipe) in my new dutch oven.
    Our Great Pyreneese was a huge hit. Poor dog was fondled by gorgeous women all weekend
    Wish I had a pic of my wife in her celtic gown

Leave a comment:

• _Keith
    commented on 's reply
    Sad to miss you, but priorities! I won't be performing professionally this year, as we anticipate being way too busy cooking. But I'll be bringing my fiddle just in case.

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    The tat didn't give it away. I googled Wayward Waffle's and ended up on the Facebook page, from where I ended up on what I assume is your wife's FB page (she's very attractive, BTW) and finally on your FB page.

• Dewesq55
    commented on 's reply
    Will you be playing as well as vending food?

I think the Chancellor of the Exchequer will put the kibosh on it since we are going out for an expensive dinner Friday night for early Valentine's Day celebration.

• _Keith
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! Hence the tattoo.

• _Keith
    commented on 's reply
    Obviously, I think you should go anyway :-)
    There are somewhere around 18 bands playing. If you think about it, a normal, 1.5 hour concert can cost somewhere around $15 -$50. 18 half hour concerts seems pretty cheap in comparison. Plus it's a lot of fun if you bring a friend or two.
    I may be biased ;-)

• Dewesq55
    replied
    You're a fiddle player? Cool!

Leave a comment:

• Dewesq55
    replied
    It's 90 miles from me. I would consider going but it's very expensive on Saturday at $30 a head.

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    commented on 's reply
    I'd buy three!

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by bbqoaf View Post
    The idea of the savoury potato waffle is literally making my mouth water at my desk, great idea, gotta watch my keyboard!

Perhaps we should start including a keyboard drool splashguard with membership. I'll talk to Meathead. lol

Leave a comment:

• bbqoaf
    replied
    The idea of the savoury potato waffle is literally making my mouth water at my desk, great idea, gotta watch my keyboard!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis