Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte, NC USA - Lunch at Midwood Smokehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve we are talking about next week. You can still make it!

Comment

Oh good...sign me up. Noon?

Comment

David Parrish smokinsteve alright, looks like we're on for Thursday, June 25th at 12noon at the Central Ave location of Midwood Smokehouse??

Comment

Guys apologies but my schedule is changing. Thursday is looking iffy. Can we move the date (again) to this coming Tuesday? I can do either location (Central or Ballantyne).

Comment

Tuesday 23rd works for me. By the way David Parrish, you ever hear anything from Josh Neal whom we met at Spoon's?

Comment

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              Steve I haven't. It would be great to see him again. Hopefully he checks in and let's us know if he can make it.

scottranda David Parrish just confirming that we're on for tomorrow at Midwood on Central. Look forward to meeting scottranda !

Comment

• scottranda
              scottranda commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, I'll be there! Just saw this message, but I am still able to make it tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm assuming 12noon?

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep. Noon. See ya there!

• scottranda
              scottranda commented
              Editing a comment
              Great! See ya tomorrow for lunch!

Had fun guys! Time to start planning for our next trip. This might be a hike for some of you but the food is worth the drive: http://www.thesmokepitnc.com/

Also, they are next door to a butcher shop that sells good quality brisket (among other things), so you could call it a shopping trip too... might help justify the drive time.

Comment

Great outing today! Nice to meet scottranda and to introduce my friend Brendan. Liked the info on the Slow 'N Sear! Ring the dinner bell when you're ready to schedule that outing.

"Also, they are next door to a butcher shop that sells good quality brisket (among other things), so you could call it a shopping trip too... might help justify the drive time."

Sounds like a good idea!

Comment

Yes, we had a great time! Really enjoyed the time with you guys! We had great brisket too!

We will have to make this a regular thing!

Comment

Originally posted by scottranda View Post
                  We will have to make this a regular thing!
                  Scott I think we already have.

Comment

It's been a while. Who wants to meet up at Midwood for lunch this week? smokinsteve? scottranda?

Comment

Wow, no responses... Come on folks no one wants to have lunch with the Pit Boss? I'll shower this time, promise!

Comment

• scottranda
                        scottranda commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Totally missed this!!!! This pic must be of the slow n stink!! Let's hang in April. I am traveling the next 3 weeks.

• David Parrish
                        David Parrish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Week of April 11th works for me.

David Parrish, Boss, It Has Nothing to Do With Your Cleanlyness! It's all about the 1600 miles and YOUR INSUFFERABLE HAIR TONIC! 😇
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

It's been a while... Who's in for lunch at Midwood Smokehouse Tuesday, June 7th?

Comment

• DMac77
                          DMac77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Are we talking Charlotte, NC?

• David Parrish
                          David Parrish commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes. Yes we are.

• DMac77
                          DMac77 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I can do Monday, June 6 but that's it for that week. If you post a date about a month out I can request off but our schedules usually stay three weeks out. I'd love to meet up; there was a girl in the store today wearing a Midwood shirt.

I think I'm in.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here