Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte, NC USA - Lunch at Midwood Smokehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    Totally missed this!!!! This pic must be of the slow n stink!! Let's hang in April. I am traveling the next 3 weeks.

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    David Parrish, Boss, It Has Nothing to Do With Your Cleanlyness! It's all about the 1600 miles and YOUR INSUFFERABLE HAIR TONIC! 😇
    Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Wow, no responses... Come on folks no one wants to have lunch with the Pit Boss? I'll shower this time, promise!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    It's been a while. Who wants to meet up at Midwood for lunch this week? smokinsteve? scottranda?

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by scottranda View Post
    We will have to make this a regular thing!
    Scott I think we already have.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    Yes, we had a great time! Really enjoyed the time with you guys! We had great brisket too!

We will have to make this a regular thing!

Leave a comment:

• smokinsteve
    replied
    Great outing today! Nice to meet scottranda and to introduce my friend Brendan. Liked the info on the Slow 'N Sear! Ring the dinner bell when you're ready to schedule that outing.

"Also, they are next door to a butcher shop that sells good quality brisket (among other things), so you could call it a shopping trip too... might help justify the drive time."

Sounds like a good idea!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Had fun guys! Time to start planning for our next trip. This might be a hike for some of you but the food is worth the drive: http://www.thesmokepitnc.com/

Also, they are next door to a butcher shop that sells good quality brisket (among other things), so you could call it a shopping trip too... might help justify the drive time.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    Great! See ya tomorrow for lunch!

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. Noon. See ya there!

• scottranda
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I'll be there! Just saw this message, but I am still able to make it tomorrow (Tuesday). I'm assuming 12noon?

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Yep. See you there!

• smokinsteve
    replied
    scottranda David Parrish just confirming that we're on for tomorrow at Midwood on Central. Look forward to meeting scottranda !

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    commented on 's reply
    Steve I haven't. It would be great to see him again. Hopefully he checks in and let's us know if he can make it.

• smokinsteve
    replied
    Tuesday 23rd works for me. By the way David Parrish, you ever hear anything from Josh Neal whom we met at Spoon's?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here