Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Showdowns in northen New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Showdowns in northen New Jersey

I just came across 2 BBQ events in New Jersey.

The first "New Jersey BBQ Showcase and Throwdown"
    is March 15 2018. From 6:00pm to 9:30pm. the location is 1 Garden State Plaza in Paramus N.J. It is a Thursday night.

The second "Beer Bacon BBG Showdown"
    is May 19 2018. From 12:00 to 5:00pm. This one is at 270 Mendham Rd. Morristown N.J.
    Lewis Morris Park - Doe Meadow Field.
    This event is on a Saturday.
    JCBBQ and 6th Borough BBQ I know you guys are somewhat close. If you can or are going to go let me know. Would love to meat up with you.

Here's the link for #2 if anyone's interested: http://njbeerbbqfest.com

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fkrall I'm pretty much computer illiterate.

• HouseHomey
      HouseHomey commented
      Editing a comment
      O cmon steve it's not just computers. 😀😀

I'll pencil in the second one. The first one is more than likely not doable.

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool. Let me know. I might make that week the week I pickup my peppers.

The wife and I are from the Paramus area. Would love to hear them Jersey boys bad mouthin each others Q. Ferketaboutit!

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Exit (close your eyes) 🖕🏼

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP lmao. 😂

• Mudkat
      Mudkat commented
      Editing a comment
      Now this was worth getting up for this morning!

Originally posted by Steve B View Post
    I just came across 2 BBQ events in New Jersey.

The first "New Jersey BBQ Showcase and Throwdown"
    is March 15 2018. From 6:00pm to 9:30pm. the location is 1 Garden State Plaza in Paramus N.J. It is a Thursday night.

The second "Beer Bacon BBG Showdown"
    is May 19 2018. From 12:00 to 5:00pm. This one is at 270 Mendham Rd. Morristown N.J.
    Lewis Morris Park - Doe Meadow Field.
    This event is on a Saturday.
    JCBBQ and 6th Borough BBQ I know you guys are somewhat close. If you can or are going to go let me know. Would love to meat up with you.
    I can't make the first one but I'm game for the event in May. Let's do it!

Comment

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome. I’ll Make sure I get the time off work.
      Should be a great day.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here