Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report from "Aptitrundan": my biggest crowd yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You knocked it out of the park! Did you sell any cook books?

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did! Lot's of fun, working on getting my name 'out there' :-)

• Baker Dan
      Baker Dan commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you

Awesome write up. Great read. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on such a successful event. Sounds like you need to recruit some volunteers to help with Team Rude Boy. I'm sure there will be plenty out there after all your recent successes.

Comment

Wow awesome!! Thank you for your effort and involving us in your success. I love your post and writing!! It's cool that I know a European Celebrity!! What seriously great photos and fun! Those of us who have been in a service industry our whole lives know the satisfaction you get from service. I think it's natural for us in the BBQ world, it's a trait here in the pit. Yes you are exhausted but the feeling is awesome! Nice work my friend!

here the oyster meat from beef and pork comes from top of the "aitch" bone on the hip and other ball n socket joints. Wow was that meat??

Topside beef EdF perhaps sirloin tip??

Great feed the flame /Halloween pics too!!

Congradulations on the book sales!

Maybe Meathead can swing a quick "Good Morning America" tour for you being the worldly celebrity and book master that he is. 🤔🤔😎

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Another name for the same cut, but I think you have it right!

Thank you HouseHomey! The oyster meat is the same cut here in Sweden. It was great, but I still think the flap meat is better.

I would absolutely love to do a tour in America, but since nobody knows my name there it will probably not happen in the foreseeable future. But I'm open to suggestions, hint hint Meathead

Either way, I'm totally psyched about going to the Meat-up in Memphis next year. It will be so cool to meet y'all!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Tic Toc!!

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you kidding - ship the cooker and get some signs proclaiming "Rude Boy BBQ" and you'll get attention!

Great picks of a great time. The stack on Ol' Rude Boy looks smokin! Ya need a little work on the rims. Didn't see any curb feelers.
      Almost feel you could go on tour. Keep on a smokin & a cookin Henrik!

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, those rims sure are boring. Need to pimp that rig properly. At least the smoke stack is shiny!

That sounds like a ton of work, but you nailed it.

Comment

Good for you Henrik! Awesome turn out. Happy for you. The pics look good and a little Primo action sweet!

Comment

Thanks JCBBQ, that Primo action is nice! I keep staring a bit too long whenever I see one. Really nice piece of equipment!

Comment

• JCBBQ
            JCBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Were they sponsoring or something?

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            No, not this time. All meat was sponsored though. Just about the best beef and pork I've had. Will replenish my freezer this weekend.

Great story! You put Rude Boy right smack dab in the middle of where he needed to be. Surrounded by hungry BBQ lovers! Good stuff Henrik!

Comment

• Henrik
            Henrik commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Mudkat, it was great fun!

Always enjoy seeing "One Bad Day" farms, they're my favorite kind

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here