Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

38th American Royal (THIS weekend, Sept. 2 & 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38th American Royal (THIS weekend, Sept. 2 & 3)

Hey pitmasters, the 38th American Royal is THIS weekend in Kansas City on Sept. 2 & 3. I've been invited to judge events on Saturday and Sunday. However, I'll have some free time after the competitions each day. If you're going to be attending the event let me know. It would be great to have a small MEAT up.

Congrats on being selected to judge. Have a great time! Share stories and photos.

Comment

DanielLubin, Congtatulations on being Called to Judge, (Your Honor)‼️ It sounds like a Great Time! I'm afraid the 600 Miles will cause Me to have to Pass! Enjoy the Weekend and the Royal!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
      Last edited by Danjohnston949; September 1, 2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Have fun! We went last year and it was a great time.

Comment

It's @ the Speedway, right?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup. @ the Speedway.

For those who wanted updates, photos, etc. feel free to check out my post here

Comment

• DanielLubin
              DanielLubin commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much Dan! I feel like I wrote way too much about it, but I wanted to be transparent with how the world of judging goes and the fun that I had

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a great web site you have.

• kmhfive
              kmhfive commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like it was a blast! Glad you enjoyed the judging!

tbob4 Thanks so much! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here