Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Conference ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smarkley
    replied
    Great ideas Barry... I might show up too, ya never know!

Leave a comment:

• Marauderer
    replied
    The logistics of running a National event are very large. I would recommend having some local events first.. Call them "Pit Nation GTG's" (Get ToGethers). They could be at someones home and just get some guys together to cook and share ideas. Then if they are successful you could expand them to State, Regional, or National events. I am thinking of having one at my place after the first of the year. It will be open to all that want to come. Hopefully there won't be more than about 20 folks that come as that is about all my place can support.

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    I like the idea of regional and national even better. That way start small and see what it takes to put one on. And also folks that could not make national because of distance could possibly make regional.

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Boss are you going to move it to the member meetings channel?

• cadmentr
    commented on 's reply
    it's really cold here in Canada right now, and where I live is getting hit with about 3 - 4 inches of snow all day today. Driving into work this morning was not pleasant.

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Boss those were my thoughts exactly when I started it. Just see where it goes.

• charchamp
    replied
    Arizona is nice year round feel free to have a conference here. I like the idea of having regional and national ones. I'm in

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    This should go in the member meetings channel. We've talked about having get togethers, but it's still very early stages. I'm very interested to see where this goes.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, 23 is COLD for FL. It's 19 at my place right now.
    23 in FL is like MI hitting 100s+ in summer. It happens, but it makes the news when it does.

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Jerod, I am cold and from North Florida. It is supposed to rain Sunday night and Monday and then Tuesday be 23 degrees. Lower 20's like you said.

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    We have a guy from Florida out here. Our lows are in the lower 20's. He said he was COLD.

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    replied
    LMAO anything is good with bacon.

Leave a comment:

• Guy
    commented on 's reply
    Florida is a scorcher in July. Humidly it terrible. The only reason people come here is so they can stand neck deep in the water.

• smarkley
    replied
    hahahaha... someone could come up with road-kill appetizers for the conference! Something Like This >>

Click image for larger version

Name:	somethinglikeThis.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	31643

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    California is real nice in July!!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here