Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte NC, USA- Lunch at Bill Spoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte NC, USA- Lunch at Bill Spoons

Anyone interested in lunch? http://spoonsbarbecue.com/

Big crowd or small, I just want to check this place out.

I would be happy to meet you at Bill Spoon's. I've driven by many times but never stopped. Most any day works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinsteve View Post
      I would be happy to meet you at Bill Spoon's. I've driven by many times but never stopped. Most any day works for me.
      Trust me, you'd be more interested in lunch at the Parrish Place BBQ.

Comment

David,

When do you have in mind? I'm open any just about any work day for Lunch.

Comment

I'm out of town next week. How about Wednesday, Dec 10th?

Comment

Sounds good to me bud. I have flexible hours so anytime is good for me. It's only 10min from my office.

Comment

I'm flexible as well. Let's meet up at noon. We can work out details as we get closer and hopefully a few other folks commit as well.

Comment

btw, if you like what you're seeing in the forum and could post a positive comment for us back on the turkey page I'd be much appreciative. We want to GROW!

Comment

done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Peal View Post
                    done!!
                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
                      I'm flexible as well. Let's meet up at noon. We can work out details as we get closer and hopefully a few other folks commit as well.
                      So...if I leave around 1am, I could meet you guys. That should give me time to stop for gas twice and coffee 5 times. And pee 6 times.... Sounds like a plan...

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post

So...if I leave around 1am, I could meet you guys. That should give me time to stop for gas twice and coffee 5 times. And pee 6 times.... Sounds like a plan...

Works for us if it works for you

Comment

Huskee I'm a mile off the freeway if you want to pick me up on the way by

Comment

Lucky for us....Groupon today for Bill Spoon's!

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the tip! I now have $20 of food to make space for. I should go run. Where are the bears when you need them? (bears are only reason Huskee ever runs)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here