Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Washington

So, who all is in the area? I live in Maple Valley. If there's enough of us, we could get together somewhere central and swap BBQ lies.

I'm in Bothell, work downtown Seattle.

Comment

I am up near the Canadian Border, NW Corner, Bellingham/Lynden Area

Comment

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        I just drove past you last weekend when my wife and I went to Whistler.

• Tim E
        Tim E commented
        Editing a comment
        I was in Whistler a few weeks ago!
        Small world

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        That place is LIIIIIIT

I'm in Ballard, surrounded by condominiums and apartments. My PBC cooking has made me a neighbor fave. I bought 2 PBC's for nephews and they love them.

Comment

South end of Des Moines, work in Burien.

Meathead has a book signing in Fremont in September, let's organize something!

Seattle, WA, Friday, September 16, 6:30 - 8 p.m. Book Larder, 4252 Fremont Ave N. Free event, RSVP on their website.

Comment

BruceB I'm going to the book signing

Comment

• BruceB
            BruceB commented
            Editing a comment
            Did my RSVP as soon as the newsletter hit my inbox.

I am at the north end of the lake in Kenmore. I would love to have a get together and the signing would be a perfect time.

Comment

• PBCDad
            PBCDad commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey ChefFred, welcome! The book signing was last year, but I go through Kenmore just about every day. What are you cooking with?

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome aboard! We'd love to get an intro from you over in the Introduce Yourself channel when you get a minute. https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...troductions-aa Thank you.

I live an hour away from Port Washington. Will that do?

Comment

• lschweig
            lschweig commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably, if you want to drive forever or fly there.

I'm south of Everett, in the Mill Creek area.

Comment

I'm just a little west of Washington......................... DC that is. If you ever head this way..............

Comment

I'm in Issaquah, I cook every 2nd wednesday for "bike night" at Seattle Used Bikes 4905 Aurora av n.
              If any of you are in the area please stop by! It would be fun to meet and share ideas

Comment

Sorry - I don't check the board very often. I have a MES 40 because I like to smoke cheese as well as meat. Got into smoking because of sausage making. Most recently have been experimenting with curing. Mostly bacon and Canadian bacon but I plan on doing my first corned beef for this Patty's Day. Still trying to figure out how to dry cure sausage without a special cabinet.

Comment

I'm in Wedgwood, just north of UW.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here